#ChangingDiapers Twitter Party with Kelly Wels (10/18)

Changing Diapers Twitter Party

It’s officially released!  The Mom’s Choice Awards winning book; Changing Diapers, The Hip Mom’s Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering by Kelly Wels.  Changing Diapers is now available in print and e-reader and it’s already landed itself on a few Amazon Top 10 lists.  Cloth diaper retailers around the globe are now stocking Kelly’s book.  Amazon offers her book in both print and e-reader versions.  You can read my full review on The Eco Chic blog about why I think this is the essential guide book for any parent trying to decide if cloth diapers are right for their family.  When I showed this book to my son I had him look on page 191 (the page where Kelly lists me as a popular blog dedicated for fluff) he thought I was famous!  It was really cute actually.

Anyways…join us on Tuesday, October 18th as we celebrate the official launch of Changing Diapers, The Hip Mom’s Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering.  We have a ton of awesome sponsors who have donated amazing prizes just for you.  Oh, and you can win an iPad 2 or Nook color if you are really lucky!  Ohhh…Ahhh…

When: Tuesday, October 18th at 9pm ET

Where: Twitter using the hashtag #changingdiapers

Who to Follow:  @KellyWels, @ChangingDiapers@TheEcoChic and my trusty sidekick @EcoChicSidekick

Our Blogger Ambassadors:  @chgdiapers@FamilyNLifeLV@katiespickles@kimrosas@sofawned, @hautemommyblog, and @paddedtushstats

Join the Party:  TweetGrid (TBA), TweetChat (http://tweetchat.com/room/changingdiapers), or just plain Twitter.  Just be sure to enter the #ChangingDiapers hashtag on each Tweet.

Prizes:  See the Rafflecopter growing list of prizes below.

RSVP:  To make things easier for you and to increase your chances to win we’ve added Rafflecopter to the RSVP options.  The only mandatory option is to follow the sponsors and hosts as well as leave a comment below (See Task #1-5 on Rafflecopter).  The remaining options are up to you – the more you do the greater your chances of winning.  Just be sure to join us for the party or you can’t win…even if we select your name!

If you can’t see the Rafflecopter RSVP system below please leave a comment in the comment section telling us who you would give a copy of the book to as a gift.

Special thank you to our sponsors who have donated the fabulous gifts you see listed above.  Please be sure to thank them by “Liking” them, “Following” them, and letting them know how much we love them!

AppleCheeks

Tushie Ties
@TushieTies

Cushy Tushy Bum

@cushytushybum

Eco Sprout Soap

@EcoSproutSoap

We’d also like to thank our team of bloggers who have also donated towards the Grand Prizes of the iPad and Nook!  We love how the community has bonded together to show Kelly our support!  Please thank them by visiting their blogs, Facebook pages, and by following them on Twitter.  We all love a few more friends.

@chgdiapers

@FamilyNLifeLV

@katiespickles

@kimrosas

@paddedtushstats

@sofawned

@hautemommyblog

Would you like to be added to the list of sponsors?  If you are a blogger or company and would like more information please visit: http://store.kellywels.com/ChangingDiapers-October-Book-Launch-Twitter-Party-Sponsorship_p_9.html

To learn more about The Eco Chic and our Twitter Parties please visit: http://www.theecochic.com/about/

To learn more about The Eco Chic and our Twitter Parties please visit: The Eco Chic

Comments

1. Jessie Hamblen says:

I would give a copy to a friend who just had twins!!

2. I would give the book to a friend of mine! She is TTC and is super interested in using cloth when she has her little one!

I’m in the US!

3. Paula Caudill says:

Who could I share this book with to encourage just one person to use cloth diapers, would be my sister, for her new baby. In the USA

4. Rachel N says:

I would share this book with my cousin who has a 6 month old baby and she is tired of the disposable poopsplosions and currently looking into cloth.

I am in Canada.

5. Crystal says:

I would share it with my husband’s 3 cousins who are all pregnant!! I’m in the US!

6. Sonya Morris says:

I would share this with my sister in-law who is having another child!

7. Stephanie Potter says:

I would give the book to my friend who’s about to have her first baby!

8. Mary Michaud says:

I would loan this book out each time someone else asked me about cloth diapers, first up would be a pregnant cousin!

9. Vashti M says:

I would share the book with all of my pregnant/cloth curious friends! I live in Canada but have a US address too (my parents).

10. tubbytelly says:

I could share the book with my SIL who is very soon expecting her second baby.

USA

11. Sarah T says:

I have a friend who had her baby 2 weeks ago and is trying cloth. So she has tons of questions, this would really help her (I’m in the US)

12. Felicia R says:

I would share it with my neighbor who is due in April. She’s on the fence about CD-ing so I think the book would be a great resource for her!
    fmgrice2(at)yahoo(dot)com

13. Bonnye Sensenig says:

I would give this book to my friend Erin who is TTC right now to encourage her to think about cloth first!!! I am in the US. Thank you for the giveaway!

14. Chany says:

I could share this book with a friend of mine who just had her baby in September. I’m located in the US.

15. Jackie says:

I would share this book (in fact i bought her one for her shower) with my sister. I am in Canada.

16. debbie m says:

Maybe my teaching partner to get her into cloth when she has her next baby!
    I am in the US!

17. April G says:

I would share this with my BFF, who considered cloth diapering her first but felt too overwhelmed by the options and had nowhere to turn that provided clear information (this was more than a year ago, and before I started using cloth)! I know she would love to use cloth on her next baby! I’m in the US.

18. i think the question is who wouldn’t i share this book with?? I seriously talk cloth diapers to everyone! (i’m in the USofA)

19. Jennifer Boardman says:

I would share the book with my SIL, who is TTC. They could really use a way to save money once they have a baby!

20. Jennifer Boardman says:

oh and I am in the US

21. Laurie Clark says:

I would give this to a friend of mine who is thinking of going cloth when she starts having children.

I live in the USA

22. Jessica W. says:

I’m still learning about cloth diapering so I would probably read it first and then share it with my SIL who is 7 weeks pregnant.

23. Joyce Dorsey says:

I would share the book with all the pregger mamas I know right now! Plus my sister who isn’t currently pregnant but I wanna get the cloth diaper bug in her early!

24. Chelsea Klassen says:

I would use this book for my friends who are expecting!
    I’m in Canada
    @chelsealdk

25. Rachel says:

I would give the book to a friend who is pregnant and due in November

26. Stacey says:

I would give this book to my cousin who has 3 babies under 3 and trying for #4! I am in the US.

27. Kirstin O'Donnell says:

I would share this book with two of my close friends who have babies close to when my little guy was born…. I’m from Canada

28. Maria says:

I’m in the US, I’d give it to my friend who is expecting twins

29. Ps Mamae says:

I could share it with a friend who just had a baby 1 1/2 mos ago and is not very familiar with Cloth Diapering at all. I’m located in the US.

30. Melissa H. says:

I would share with a close friend. I’m from the US!

31. Jennifer Nakamuro says:

I would share this book with my best friend who has a baby girl. I am located in the US.

32. I could share it with my friend who is pregnant and thinking of using cloth! I’m in the US

33. Carolyn H says:

I would share it with my sister-in-law who thinks cloth diapers are too expensive! I’m located in the US

34. Amber Johnson says:

I would give this book to a friend of mine who is pregnant with her 1st & is on the fence about cloth. I’m in the USA :)

35. Amanda Herman says:

I would loan this out to anyone I knew having a baby – and bring it to every baby shower I attend!

36. kari meeker says:

my sister in law!!!!!!!! drives me nuts. she started with cloth and then blamed the diapers when she forgot about them in the sink in the basement and the water ran over and ruined the floor.. uummm k… and then anyone else i knew who might consider it!

37. Sarah G. says:

I would share it with my sister – she’s interested in cloth because I was first, but she’s confused about all the different kinds and doesn’t know what to choose.

38. Brandi C says:

I would share this book with all my friends who look at me skeptically when they find out we cloth diaper, and any newly pregnant friends. I’m located in the US or Canada! :) I’m in both countries regularly.

39. Samantha Frost says:

I would give a copy to the mom of the kids I nanny for!

40. Susan M. says:

My best friend…she isn’t pregnant yet but she likes to know the logic behind things and I think it would really increase the chances of her cloth diapering!

41. genevieve white says:

Who could you share this book with to encourage just one person to use cloth diapers on their baby? Also in your comment please indicate if you are located in the US or Canada.

I would share with my 19yo cousin who is pregnant. I am in the US

42. stacy h says:

US-i would share it with my BFF from high school who is due a month after me!
    @organicmommyluv

43. Shannon Stubbs says:

I have a few friends who are having babies that I could give this to. We are in the US>

44. Anastasia B says:

I’m in the US, I would share it with my sister! @ecoblogz

45. Jennifer says:

I would love this book and of course I would also share with friends and family around me so they can be educated on cloth!

@mommaJWoww19

46. Allison R says:

I’m in the US. I have a few pg friends that I would love to give the book to.

47. Julie G says:

My cousin just had a baby I would love to share the book with her!

48. m phaiah says:

i would share this with all my friends who are planning to have babies in the next year or two!

49. Emily Kuhn says:

I would share this book with my 5 cousins and sister-in-law. We all had/are having babies this year between June-December! I am in the US.

50. Rachel D. says:

Since I host cloth diapering classes thru the Real Diaper Association, I could share this book with every participant! I always have between 5-10 in each class, and have recently started Flash Cloth Diaper Meetings at local coffee shops & book stores to help spread awareness of the cloth diaper revolution. Now I think I need to get a few copies to hand out as gifts to people who inquire about it!

Oh and I’m rockin’ out in the good ol’ USofA!

51. I would give this book to a new mom of 3 other children so she can learn how to save money, save mother earth, and make a better educated decision on diapering her new baby. I am in the US.

52. Tara says:

I am so excited about the release of this book! I read it and loved it and highly recommend it.

53. tosha p says:

I have a friend having triplets!! I would give it to her :) US!!

54. kristi rowland says:

I have a friend who is just now trying cloth. I would love to have the book to help answer her questions. I live in the US.

Ps: LOVE these twitter parties! Can’t wait to chat :)

• kristi rowland says:

***I accidentally put an email address instead of my twitter handle in the extra info box for following Kelly Wels. It should have said, @kristiandmatt. I have been following for a while! :)

55. kristi rowland says:

***I accidentally put an email address instead of my twitter handle in the extra info box for following Kelly Wels. It should have said, @kristiandmatt. I can’t change it, and I hope it won’t disqualify me.

56. Terri Babin says:

I WILL share the book with all of my doula clients! If I had to pick just one person though, I’d choose my friend Angie, I would love to have her as a “cloth buddy”.

-Terri Babin
    @EcoCrazyMom
    US

57. Nikki Moore says:

I would share it with a friend that is expecting her first baby this December. I think she would love it!

58. Katie says:

I would share the book with an expecting friend, who is not sure about cloth.

59. Caroline Cail says:

I have several friends who just had babies and I have a couple friends who are expecting at the beginning of next year. I live in the U.S.

60. I have a friend that is due in January and she usually ask me about cloth diapers and I think the book will give her that final push to actually go for it!. I live in the US.

61. Patty H. M. says:

I would share this book with my friend, Amber, from work who is pregnant and due in one month. She is considering it but hasn’t decided yet. Another teacher at our school got me started while talking it up to Amber!

62. Carolyn says:

I have two sisters who aren’t pregnant, but probably will be within the next 2-5 years. They were initially skeptical about my own decision to cloth diaper, but recent comments seem to indicate that they are more open minded ;) I think something like this might help them continue to get used to the idea before the time comes!

63. Cat W. says:

I’d share it with my sister, since she’s planning to have at least one more kid eventually. Would love to make her a convert!

64. JLJMommy says:

I’m in the USA and I’d share it with my neighbor who is currently pregnant and my sister and sister-in-laws when they have kids!

65. Heather Aguilar says:

I would share this book with a friend who just became a foster parent of a little girl. I live in the USA.

66. jeannine m (@mellanhead) says:

A friend of high school who is pregnant with her first. I am in the US

67. I would share the book with my sister- who thinks cloth diapering *can’t* be easy…even after watching me do it with three kids!

68. I’m in the US and I’d share this book with a longtime girlfriend of mine who recently became pregnant. She is in remission for cancer and is a very earth conscious gal but doesn’t know much about cd’s. I’m hoping to convert her! ;)

69. Lynette M says:

Looking forward to talking with the group! I think I spend more time with the CDing community lately than friends!

70. lulu says:

I would share this book with my friend who can’t understand why in the world we want to cloth diaper.

I’m from the US!

71. Amanda Alvarado says:

I tried to share it with my sister who will be delivering twins on Tuesday (unless she goes into labor before then) but she would have none of it! :-( So I will share my copy with my grandson’s mommy (he is due in November). I was hoping she might be living here with us and I could show her the ropes but I’m not sure she will be. I am in the US

72. Jenni says:

I would love to share this book with a friend of mine that is expecting! She’s intersted in cloth diapers, and I’m trying to bring her over to the dark side! =)

73. I would share it with my sister who is due in January and on the fence about cloth diapers! I’m in the US.

74. Holamom says:

I’d hare this book with my SIL who is having her second baby in May. She’s a bit scared about the whole cloth diapering thing :)

We’re in the US. Thanks!

75. Holamom says:

I’d share this book with my SIL who is having her second baby in May. She’s a bit scared about the whole cloth diapering thing :)

We’re in the US. Thanks!

76. Sarah Ashkar says:

I am sharing this book with everyone I know who has or will soon have babies. :) It’s such a great companion to showing off the actual diapers.

Thanks for hosting.

Oh, I’m in the US.

77. Shannon Stubbs says:

We have lots of friends having babies that I could share this book with, and even more who recently had babies.

78. Shannon Stubbs says:

Oops, alsoo, we are in the US.

79. This would make a great shower gift for my sister in law!

80. Breanne says:

I would share it with my friend who just had her first baby. I’m in the US.

81. Kathleen Crouch says:

I would give a copy to my new mommy friend who is giving birth in about a month! I love the book and find is super helpful!

82. deanna burroughs says:

i would share this book with my sister who has a 3 month old girl :)

83. JoAnna Kane says:

I would share this with my 2 sister in laws who are both TTC

Im in the USA

84. Anne Lehnick says:

My sister in law is expecting her second in March. I would share the book with her because I know she is intrigued that we are CDing our 10 month old.

85. Christina C says:

I’d give a copy to my friend who is expecting and is thinking of doing compostable dipes instead of cloth.

86. Olivia L says:

I’d share with my best friend. I’m in Canada. Thanks!

87. Sarah Powers says:

I’d give a copy to my sister who is pregnant with her first. I’m in the US.

88. Hannah VW says:

I am in the US. I would donate it to the library of books at my midwife’s office so lots of people could browse or borrow it.

89. Can’t wait! I would share this book with sooo many friends who think cloth diapering is icky!

90. Rhyannon Yates says:

So many people. A mama whose son is only a few days older than DD, a friend who is TTC, a friend of mine who wants children but thinks I’m crazy for cloth diapering.

91. Jennifer says:

I could share with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who will soon be having babies!

92. Whitney Bofferding says:

If I could share the book, I would share with my SIL. When I told her I was starting CD (Two weeks ago!) she repeatedly told me she didn’t think I would like it. She has two under 3yo and they’re trying for #3 next fall…..I think if she gave it a chance she would love CD. – I’m in the US.

93. Nancy Ludka says:

I’m in the US. I would share the book with my sister. She is planing to become a mother very soon and it would be amazing to nudge her into cloth. Thanks!

94. tuk says:

I am from the US and I would share this book with my hubbys cousin who just had a baby and I have been trying to convert her to cloth since I found out she was pregnant in the first place.

95. Julia says:

Swet! Looking forward to this one!

96. becky says:

I would share this book with my sis-in-law and some friends who are pregnant. I am in the US.

97. Kate says:

I would share this with my pregnant friends. Never too early to start thinking about CD!

98. Shelley Garrett says:

I would add it to my ‘library’ I lend to my pregnant friends. I bet I could get get every other one to convert!

• Shelley Garrett says:

And I’m in the US.
      And I have permanent mommy brain and had to come back days later when I remembered I left something out…

99. I have 3 or 4 expectant friends who are on the edge, hoping this book might tip them over!

100. and I’m in the US (and obviously horrible about reading the entire instructions before beginning to follow directions…oops)

101. Cara says:

I would give the book to a girlfriend who has a 2 month old little guy :) I think with a little info she would use cloth! I am in Canada :)

102. I’d share it with my Sister.. I have a 4 month old niece and also my cousin Rose just had a baby on the 3rd!! @UnKatchable73

103. Liz S says:

I would share this with my daycare provider. I’m in the US

104. Denise says:

I know a lot of pregnant women right now that I would love to share this book with. Knowing that I’m doing cloth diapers I’ve gotten a lot of questions, but no one has decided to make the jump yet.

105. Kendra V. @butterfly1979_2 says:

I would share this book with a friend of mine who is expecting her 2nd baby. I’ve been trying to convince her to switch to cloth!

106. Jdeemarie says:

I could share this book with my MOPS group, just about all of us have children in diapers and just last week the other moms were complaining about the cost of disposable diapers. I talked to them about cloth diapers, but the visual of the book would make it much easier for them to understand and appreciate cloth diapering. I’m in the US.

107. Ann Davis says:

I would share it with one of my friends who’s tying to have a baby and is already considering cloth. This book with just solidify the decision.

108. Tara West says:

My sister- US

109. Lexie Van de Ligt says:

I could give this book to my friend who wanted to try then changed her mind. I am in Canada

110. Lexie Van de Ligt says:

I could give it to a friend who wanted to try then changed her mind. I am in Canada.

111. Lynette says:

My sister-in-law has shown interest in cloth but hasn’t committed. She’s my next target!

112. Elyse Huey says:

I’d give it to whoever I know that has kids next!

113. Lauren venable says:

I would give the book to a friend that just had her fourth baby girl and also has a 2 year old in diapers still and is super interested in cloth!

114. Lauren venable says:

Oh and I’m in the UsA

115. Aly Mashrah says:

I actually shared my copy with my teacher who is pregnant and is going to cloth diaper!
    I live in the US

116. peggy w says:

i would share it with my pregnant sister.
    in the USA

117. Lise Ridgway says:

I’d lend the book to any of my friends that are having a baby! Of course I’d ask for it back that way I can keep lending it out!

(Canada)

118. Desiree Fawn says:

SO excited for the par-tay!

(Oh, and I noticed that the link for @FamilyNLifeLV is busted!)

119. Sarah Sandar says:

I’d give this book to my best friend how is currently pregnant with her first baby. She is on the fence and isn’t so sure so I’ve been trying to talk her into it but I live in Alaska and she lives in Oklahoma so I can’t drag her butt to a cloth diaper store to show her how great they are. And I live in the US.

120. Chassity says:

RSVP @mrschassity

121. Chassity says:

oops. I would share it with my sister who has a 1 month old girl and is a single mother. I live in the US.

122. I would (and will!) share the book with a few of my friends who are expecting :) US Resident

123. My mother-in-law’s friend’s daughter (complicated right?!) is expecting her first child. I would share this book with her. We spent the morning discussing diapers today and I think that she would love it!

124. Rachel Shelton says:

I’d share this with my friend Kelly. I live in the US.

125. Amy S says:

I’d give a copy to my (childless) sister. Someday she’ll have kids and I want them to be cloth diapered! I’m in the U.S.

• Pamela says:

I’d give a copy to a young mother expecting her first child, and encourage her and her husband to consider cloth diapers. They are the best thing for babies!

126. Serena Michelle says:

I would LOVE for my friend Jennifer who is expecting a baby in 2 weeks to cloth diaper. She’s having a girl and I think this book with all the wonderful pictures of cute babies in fluff would entice her to cloth diaper (in addition to the money savings).

127. Kiyomi D says:

I could share with several at my church who have been thinking about it but haven’t taken the plunge yet. USA

128. Leslie T says:

I would share with my bestfriend who is skeptical about using cloth

129. Patrick Quirke says:

i Would share this book with my wife as we have just had a baby girl and really want to get on with trying to use cloth diapers.

I with in the US

130. Karrie says:

I am in the US and I have this book already have shared it with my sister and best friend. If i won another copy i would give it to another one of my friends.

131. Athena M says:

This would be a perfect gift for a friend who is due with her first baby in February and considering cloth diapering!

132. Samantha Allen says:

I’d share with one of my best friends who is really curious about cloth!
    smoo06 at yahoo dot com

133. Rachel says:

I would give one to my cousin who’s due any day! She’s getting into CDing already!

134. I’d give a copy to a baby store owner in my city. She wants to have cloth in her store, but she doesn’t know where to start! This would be the perfect guide for her. :)

135. Amanda T. says:

I would share this with any of my friends who are expecting, who just had a baby, or who have any little ones in diapers. I’ve had many friends expressing interest in cloth and shared my copy of the book twice and bought as shower gifts! I’m in the USA.

136. Leah Shofstahl says:

I would give a copy to my brother, his first baby is due in November and he has expressed interest in using cloth diapers.

137. I would give a copy of the book to my friends Jeremy and Katie who are new parents and can’t quite decide if they want to cloth diaper or not. I’m sure that it could help make up their minds to do it!

138. Michelle Stice says:

I could share this book with my sister in law.

139. lace says:

I could share this with my cousin who’s had her first baby.

located in US

140. Jenny says:

I would share it with my book club! Most of them have babies I’m dying to get into cloth! I’m in the US

141. If I won I would share a copy of the book with my niece Becky. She has shown an interest in cloth diapers and I think it would be a big help once she and her husband decide to TTC. We live in the USA.

142. Emily says:

I live in New Zealand, but we have used cloth diaper’s on our twin girls since they were 8 weeks old. We have helped out our NZ Nappy Lady for the last two years to help spread the cloth nappy news! My partner and I do our best to convert everyone we meet (even people who haven’t had kids yet!) I like to consider myself an advocate for cloth nappies, the environment and our very own pocket ;-)

143. Mechele Johnson says:

I would give the copy to my cousin Kaylee who just had a baby and uses disposables. I know she would be convinced..
    mmjohnson555@gmail.com

144. Great prizes!

145. Mandy Sergent says:

Some folks in my childbirth class seem “on the fence” about cloth diapering.

146. Amanda - follower1227 says:

I would share it with my sister who is about to have a baby! I’m in the US

147. Megan Goerner says:

I would give a copy to my SIL who is pregnant with twin girls!

148. Meg M. says:

I’d share it with my brother and his girlfriend, who will be having kids of their own someday and hopefully using my kid’s cloth!

149. Kimberly says:

I would share this book with a friend who has been asking a lot about cloth diapers but hasn’t yet taken the plunge.

150. Mattisa says:

I would have to read this book myself and share it w/ sisters and friends. My mom used cloth diapers, but for the sake of convenience we got away from them, have to get back to that. I’m in the US.

151. lena b says:

I would share it with other mom friends when they ask about cloth!

152. Erica S says:

I would share the book with my step-sister who is pregnant with her 3rd baby. She thinks I’m crazy for using cloth diapers. I am in the US.

153. Looking forward to it!

154. Kim C says:

I would share this with my next door neighbor who has 3 kids all under the age of 2.
    I am in the U.S.

155. Katie S says:

My sister-in-law and her husband have expressed an interest in cloth diapers. I could use this book to help give them a lot more info to help them make their decision!

156. Jena says:

I’d share this with my La Leche League and all of my pregnant friends. (Canada)

157. C Hulsey says:

First, I would read the book myself because I am still fairly new to the world of cloth diapers myself. Then I would find someone young and just starting their family to give the book to so they will hopefully begin cloth diapering with their first child and reap the additional money saving benefits that I missed out on by not cloth diapering until my 4th and final child.
    I am in the US.

158. Chelsey says:

I would share this with all of my friends and relatives who are pregnant or TTC. So many think cd’ing is harder than it is. I’m in the US :)

159. Dusty Smith says:

I would love to give this book to a) every friend having a baby shower, and b) myself. I’ve been CDing for 4 months and I still have so much to learn!

I’m in the US!

160. Corrin Rosales says:

I would share this book with my best friend who has a one-year-old. I am in the United States.

161. Cherie Davenport says:

I would give a copy to a friend of a friend that just had twins and is struggling with money.
    I’m in the US

162. Rebecca L says:

I would share this with my sister who just had her first baby.

163. SaraJo says:

I would give it to one of my blogging friends. She is thinking about switching to cloth. And I’m in the US.

164. Kaylee says:

I would give a copy to my best friend who is about to have her 3rd little one in December. I’m in Canada. :)

165. heather stewart says:

us. Share with my sister-in-laws.

166. Tara Sutton says:

Can’t wait for the party! Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

167. I would love to share it with several friends and family members that are pregnant with their first babies right now – it seems like everyone is having a baby soon! I’m in the US.

168. Laurie says:

I would share this with my sister-in-law who is expecting her second child and will have two in diapers.

USA

169. Shruti Nath says:

I would gift this book to my friend who is expecting her first baby next month, and is considering cloth diapers. I am in Canada

170. Joanne Smith says:

I would share it with a great friend of mine Aklana who is currently pregnant and down on her luck too. She would love the great facts about going green. I am in US.

171. Tara says:

I would share this book with my brother’s girlfriend, who is newly pregnant!!

172. Summer (@LLLSummer) says:

I would share it with my sister.

173. Sadie says:

I would share this information with my sister who is thinking about having kids.

174. traci robinson says:

i would give this book to my sister to convince her because she just won’t even try them!!! I am in the US.

175. I would share this with my friend who has two kids in diapers and a third on the way.

176. Linda Hawes says:

I can share this with my sister, D.

177. Heather Zeh @hzeh818 says:

I would share this with my sister whose pregnant with her first!

178. Stephanie P says:

I have several friends that are expecting or that already have young babies. I would definitely (at least try to) share this book with all of them! :p

(I’m in the US)

179. Kristina C says:

I would gift it to my BFF who is due mid January with her first baby. (US)

180. Kristin says:

I’ll share the book with a friend that just had a baby this month. I’m in the US.

181. Mindy says:

I would share with a friend considering diapering options.

182. christina says:

I’m in the US and would share this book with some local friends who are considering CD’ing. Where I live, there are VERY few people who CD and it’s still not understood how far cloth diapers have come. I have had a few friends, as a result of my blog posts and experiences, who have expressed interest. I think this would be a great way to share the option with them without shoving all of my own personal experiences with them!

183. Mindy says:

sorry. I forgot to say I live in the United States.

184. Alicyn says:

I usually spread the cloth love by showing people the baby’s cute fluffy bum, but the book should be good, too! :) I have a couple friends who are expecting – I think the book is the perfect shower gift for them. (I’m in the US.)

185. Julia says:

I would share it with my cousin who has a 2 month old and is curious about cloth diapers. I’m in the US.

186. Annette says:

I would love to give this book to my pregnant friends who are considering cloth :) it’s an awesome baby shower gift!

187. I would share this book with my friend Nikki, we are in the US

188. lilmamak77 says:

I would share it with my friend who had her first baby in April and has kind of expressed interest in CDing. I’d love to get her into it for this first kiddo and any subsequent bebe’s she has! :D

189. Meghan V. says:

I would share this with a friend who is expecting her third baby next month. This baby is makes the third one in three years and they are all in disposables.

190. Bethany Perala says:

I would love to share this book with my brother so he can learn about cloth diapering and maybe make the switch with my 10 month old niece! I’m in the US :)

191. Carla says:

I’d share this book with my Sister in law that is ttcing.

I’m in the US.

192. Renea Pike says:

i would give it to my best friend, after I’m done reading it myself :) and I live in the US
    @reneacarlypike

193. I would give the book to my sister who is just entered her second trimester. She is considering cloth diapering. I’m trying my best to persuade her! I live in the U.S.

194. My neighbor! She is always complaining about how gross disposables are and I’d love to be able to show her a book instead of making her feel like I’m just spouting off information LOL

I’m in the US

195. Tiffany Thomas says:

I have a friend due in a month. She has decided to cloth diaper but is a but overwhelmed by all the choices and info. I would share it with her! I am in the US

196. Ashley says:

I would love to give a copy to my friend who just had a baby and wants to cloth diaper!

197. Denise G says:

I’m in the US and I would send it to my friend who is about to have twins!

198. Jennifer Reece says:

I would share this book with my sister-in-law. She wants another baby, and is WAY into saving money, so that could be my angle :)

I’m in the US!

199. Audra says:

I would definitely share this book with my HUSBAND to get him on board! I hate the fight that comes with each diaper change. I’d also share with my sister in law who just had her first baby. I am located in the US. @redmestic

200. Steph says:

I would share the book with my sister. I really hope she will consider cloth when she has kids.

In the U.S.

201. Jen Breedlove says:

One of my best friends is pregnant, due in March. We’ve already been talking about CDing and this book would be awesome to give her to answer more of her questions.
    I’m in the US :)

202. Amanda says:

I would give a copy to one of my good friends who is fixing to have a baby!! Perfect timing! :) Located in US!

203. I’m in the US
    I’d share this book with a new mommy as a baby shower gift. Through blogging myself I share about cloth all the time.

204. Sarah Taylor says:

I would share this book with my cousin, who just had her first baby. She texts me with every little question about baby care but the diaper conversation has just never come up. As a die-hard cloth-loving mom of 4 (plus one in the oven) I want to encourage her to try them out but don’t want to make her feel weird about her parenting choices.

I am in the U.S.A.

205. Kara says:

I’d share with my friend who had two kiddos in diapers! I’m in the us.

206. Sarah Rusk says:

I would leave the book on my desk at work so EVERYONE can see it. I’m sure I’d get several people stop to ask about it!

207. Jessica Johnson says:

I don’t have any at the moment, but I would share this book with any family members or friends who are pregnant or have children in diapers because I love cloth diapering so much! I’m in the US.

208. JennYH says:

I’d hang on to the book so that I can show it to all my friends whenever I explain CDing.

209. Jennifer Tait says:

A couple friend’s are having babies soon so one of them. :)

210. Alisha Duncan says:

I would share this with my 3 friends who just recently had their babies! They are all very interested to learn more about cloth. (Canada)

211. Tiffany Thomas says:

I entered all these and realized that I put my twitter name down wrong. I put that it was flurrerby81 it is actually flutterby0819 I dont know whay to do to fix this:(

212. Rachael Kojetin says:

I would recommend this book to my cousins who are having babies early next year in hopes that they too will start cloth diapering, I will be cloth diapering my baby girl when she is born in December.

213. Carrie says:

I would encourage any new mom to at least buy a few cloth diapers and try them. We love our cloth diapers! I live in the US.

214. sara haaf says:

I would give it to any of my pregnant friends or those with newborns that are curious about cloth, I always tell them how amazingly easy it is, and isn’t that much more work than disposable diapers. And they are so cute!!

215. petritia selvi says:

i Cud share this book with one of my friend who recently was blessed with a boy ,i use cloth diaper from day 1 ,I live in US

@petritiasylves

216. Jessica Sapalio says:

I would share it with my friend who is due in January. I am in the US.

217. MOM4everever says:

would pass it on to friends aftr I glance at it- usa

218. Amy Menzies says:

I am from Canada and I would share with a few pregnant friends.. trying to switch them to cloth, but this book would be helpful!

219. I am in the US and would gladly share this book with any of my pregnant mamma friends after I read it for myself of course!
    This will be my first twitter party! @HeidiMarie03

220. Rebecca says:

I am in the US and I have received my book early to use with my Non Profit in educating newbies and those in need to cloth diapers! This book is amazing and you will all LOVE IT!

221. Sarah Winson says:

I am a pastor’s wife and there are lots of ladies at church who would benefit from reading this book. I would also share on my blog! From USA

222. Carla Garcia says:

I’d love to share with my sister :)
    US

223. Anna Heath says:

I would share it with my brother-in-law…he’s not convinced. :) I live in USA.

224. Jeanine says:

I would share this book with a young girl who lives a few floors below me in my building – she is expecting in 3 months and thinks cloth diapering is disgusting, over priced and she just didn’t want any part of it – until I showed her my diapers, and how cute they look on my boys (2 in cloth) she still doesn’t think she wants to do it but has been asking me a lot of questions… this book would be wonderful for her! :)

I am located in Canada!

225. Rhonda H says:

I have converted three people to cloth diapers so far… I’m not sure who my next “victim” will be, but I’d love to give them a book to help complete the conversion. (I’m in the US.)

226. Cindy H says:

I could share it with my best friend and neighbor who is due to have her first baby in January!
    I am in the US!

RSVP! @lifeonprint

227. Amy Lukasik says:

I can’t wait to share this book with my next expecting friend-already have 3 converts and am working on a fourth due in November-so perfect timing! I live in the US!

228. Nyeasia Pippin says:

I would definitely share this book with my brother! He’s a new dad and he needs all the help he can get!

229. Caron says:

I would share this book with all my new mommy friends. After i read it first. :) I live in the U.S.

230. Lyna J says:

I’d share this with all new mommies… but I want to read it first =)

231. Grace H says:

After I read the book I’d play library to my Facebook friends. The more readers the better!

232. I would share this book with my little sister who is 13 weeks pregnant right now and on the fence about cloth diapering. I want her to see how easy it can be :)

233. Rachel says:

I’m excited to read it myself and then give to a friend who is due with #2 and using cloth this time around!

234. My SIL who is pregnant with Baby #1!!! I’m in Canada.

235. Kristi l. says:

I would give this book to my sister who thinks I am nuts for cding. In the US.

236. I could share the book with my neighbor who is expecting baby 3!

237. Mary P says:

Actually, yesterday I got THREE separate calls from friends telling me they are pregnant. So I would love to share the book with all three of them! I am in the US.

238. Jason says:

Cloth diapers aren’t just for moms. I think dads could benefit too.

239. Elly ward says:

I would share with my pregnant cousin! I’m in Canada

240. Caitlin M says:

I’m a US reader and I’d give it to a close friend who is due soon and deciding to finally cloth!

241. Nicole B says:

I would share the book with my sister. I’m in the US.

242. Rebecca Mann says:

I would share this book with a friend who has shown interest in cloth and is expecting.
    I’m located in the U.S.

243. Kellie Kluger says:

I would share it with my sister, she is pregnant with her first!

244. Carolyn Bowers says:

I am in the US and I would give one to my sister-in-law who is pregnant with her first and is planning on cloth diapering her! :)

245. Lesli says:

I could share with my sister in law who is due soon!

246. Jamie Mcmillan says:

I would share this book with my sister or my cousin to try and convince them. I think if anything it would be the cute prints that convince my sister. I am in Canada!

247. Jillian Nicholson says:

I am in the very beginning stages of creating a web based diaper business along with a consulting aspect and I would like every one of my clients to have this. I live in Northern Wisconsin.

248. I would share this book at my diaper parties and with friends who are expecting babies but on the fence about cloth diapers. USA

249. Toni hill says:

i would love to share this book with my step son whose first bub is due in 4 weeks, would help convince them to cloth nappy!

250. Lauren Johnson says:

I would give the book to a client, that I have converted, that is a little lost still!

251. Ellen Shepherd says:

I’m so excited and thankful for these parties- I always learn tons of awesome hints and tips. I would have to have a few copies of this book to pass around to all of my pregnant friends and relatives. My husband is still baffled how people could possibly choose disposables after all the benefits of cloth are so evident. I have a friend due in December and my SIL is due in April and both need this book!

252. Christine W says:

I’d give it to the OB office to have for parents to read in there! I’m in the US

253. Krisha says:

I wold give a copy to my friend who is having troble fining the right diapers for her daughter. I’m in the US

254. Gwenn Abernathy says:

I would give it to my sister. I’m in the US. :)

255. Kristina Severson says:

I could give it to my co worker who is expecting

256. melissa says:

I could share some family members who are so against me cloth diapering so maybe they would understand why i do this. or if i dont want to waste it on them i have a couple friends who are expecting i could give it as a gift to them and share with them the joys of cding.
    I am in the US

257. Jillian Nicholson says:

I want to share this book with anyone who has gotten pregnant but thinks cloth is too hard or old fashioned!

258. i would give copy to my pregnant friends people just dont know how easy it really is i was once one of those in the dark i live in US

259. I would love to share this book with a friend who is expecting as well as my sister-in-law who has twin 1 year olds! (US)

260. Melody W. says:

I would give the book to one of my birthing class moms! The next one interestedin cloth would get a big surprise! :)

261. Bridget Patterson says:

I’ll be there and I’m telling friends!

262. I could share this book with my sister, who likes the idea of cloth but still is not convienced.

USA

263. Kay says:

I would give the book to my friend who just had a behbeh and hope she will share it with me when it’s my turn. :)

264. Kristin says:

I would share this book with my handful of friends that are pregnant. I would love to introduce them to the amazing world of cloth diapering.

265. Trisha Villafane says:

I would give this book to anyone that I knew having a baby. Plus, an Amazon gift card so they could buy some fluff or something else if they decided it wasn’t for them. As long as they have this book they can make an educated decision for themselves! I am located in the US.

266. Lavanna Hazel says:

I would share it with anyone that I know who is expecting! I would let them borrow it and read it and then get it back for me to share with other peeps! :)

267. William Patterson says:

We are trying for our third baby so this party should be a lot of fun.

268. Dahbou says:

I’d share it with my sister, who is expecting her first baby in early December. (I’m in the US)

269. Jamie J. says:

I would share this book with my friend who is a pregnant mom of 3. She used ‘sposies with her first 3, but I am trying to encourage her to use cloth this time around. :)

I’m in the US

@TripleDutyMomma

270. I would share it with two of my girflfriends who aren’t expecting yet, but will be in the near future (hopefully)! I hope this book will help convince my family and friends to CD as I have not been successful in convincing them on my own :) I am in the US

271. Changing Diapers is an amazing book! I would share this with a family friend who just found out she is expecting (after 10 years of trying!).

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

272. Karena Petersen says:

I would share with my sil, who is not yet pregnant and doesn’t have kids, but is becoming interested in my parenting choices. I’m in Canada!

273. Vicky Carlson says:

I would share it with my daughter . I’m going to support her efforts in using cloth diapers since it is new to her.

US

Thanks for the party ! :)

274. Elizabeth Baker says:

I would share it with my best friend Izzy who is starting cloth diaper with her first child who is now 2 weeks :)

275. sally duren says:

I would love to share with a girlfriend of mine who is currently pregnant and wanting to cd! I’m us :)

276. Emily Holyoak says:

I would share your book with a girlfriend who is due ANY DAY NOW!!

USA

@hhiemily

277. Sarah Slavik says:

I would share this book with my expecting co-workers they are almost there and this book just might seal the deal :)

278. I would give it as a baby gift to the first friend of mine to get pregnant :) In the U.S.

279. Sarah Jane says:

I am from the US, and I would probably share it with my SIL or sister. My SIL is pregnant and is not planning on using cloth diapers, but my sister who is not pregnant hopes to use cloth diapers on her children, when she starts having them. So, that’s my dilemma. Should I give it to someone who actually hopes to use cloth diapers? That’s what I’m leaning to.

280. Lauren says:

I’m in the USA and I would share this book with my best friend who is TTC. She refused to entertain the thought of breastfeeding or cloth diapering with her first born. I have educated her on all the benefits of breastfeeding and she is now considering breastfeeding the next baby. This book would be a great tool in helping me persuade her to cloth diaper also :)

281. Carla says:

I would share this with my sister in law…she definately needs it

282. Jennifer Russell says:

I would keep the copy on hand to show any skeptics I talk to. I don’t have any family members or close friends who have babies. Doesn’t it count as a gift if I just give it to myself for encouragement to keep up cd’ing???

283. Jenny Hull says:

My friend just had a baby and I would share the book with her. She’s about 75% decided about using cloth! US

284. MvP says:

I’m in the US and I would share this with my aunt. She’s thinking about using cloth diapers for her baby who will be born soon.

285. Elizabeth S says:

I would share this book with 4 of my friends who are all expecting in the spring! I live in the USA.

286. Cecette says:

I would love to share this with my friend who is due this spring. I live in Canada.

287. Brandi says:

One of my friends just had a baby at the same time I did, I would love for her to see how easy it is to cloth diaper, so I want to let her borrow the book to see what’s so fun about it. I’m in the US.

288. Amelia says:

I would give a copy to my friend who is totally on the fence because her hubby doesn’t like poo in the washing machine!!!! :) Thanks!

289. Tiffanie says:

I would give it to my sister. I’m trying to convert her to cloth right now! :)

290. MamaBear says:

I would give the book to my sis. Her daughter is only 9months old – plenty of time yet to switch to cloth! (I’m in the US)

291. Brittni Barnfield says:

I would give a copy of Changing Diapers to my friends with babies who don’t share the love for cloth diapering like I do. I want to convert them! I am in Canada.

292. Melissa H. says:

I would love to have this book. I still get confused on what is what and I would love to share this book with new moms:) Thank you for hosting an awesome Twitter Party tonight!

293. Elizabeth says:

I would share this book with my brother and sister-in-law who just had their first baby.

294. Natalie says:

I would share this book with my other mom friends.

295. Angelyn says:

I live in the US and I would want to give the book to my newly pregnant friend, who is having her first child.

296. Kiara Moorman says:

I would give it to an amazing friend of mine and mom of 4, or a mom in need.
    I’m in the US.

297. Lauren says:

I’d share the book with the other moms at church.

298. Megan says:

I would share this book with my sister. She’s still got a little girl in diapers and uses sposies, and there are just so many benefits from cloth that I could barely even begin to cover it!

299. Raquel Beaty says:

I could share the book with a couple of my friends.
    I am located in the USA.

300. Cara Staten says:

I would give one to my friend that just found out that she is pregnant and has been asking about cloth…it would be a great way to convince her hubby!

301. Megan Miller says:

I would share this book with all of the disposable diaper moms I know to spread the love of CDs and win them over! :)

302. I would like to share this book with my friend Jane who is currently expecting along with me & her baby is due in April. I know she’s used disposable diapers w/ her older son but has expressed interest & curiosity in my use of cloth diapers w/ my older son. I think she could really benefit from the knowledge about cloth diapers and it could help her understand the benefits and perhaps convince her to try them out!!

I’m located in the U.S.

303. Tiffany M says:

So excited about a twitter party. Just started cloth diapers and cloths 1.5 months ago when my son was just over 2 months old!

304. coutney says:

My coworker jus5 foun.d out she was expecting so I would give it to her. And the copies for me and my family so they understand why my husband and I decidded to use cd. I live in us

305. Tiffany M says:

I would give the book to my nanny who supports cloths diapers for my son but doesn’t do it for hers, and I would give it to anothe friends that has 3 girls, 2 of them are twins in diapers. Thanks!

306. I would share this book with my neighbor friend who is expecting her first child to arrive in March.

307. Michelle R says:

I would share the book with my good friend who is very interested in cloth diapering and has a couple, but her husband is not on board at all and she doesn’t know much about them. She’s several states away otherwise I would teach her myself.

308. Kendra says:

I’m in the USA. I would share the book with my friend who just had her daughter & thinks disposables will be easier.

309. Emily Jensen says:

I think this would be a great book to give to a friend for their baby shower with a cloth starter kit. I live in the US.

310. Aleia says:

I’d give it to my sister who is just getting into cloth diapering!

311. Martha says:

Well this is exciting! My baby isn’t coming until january but my sister has just started cloth diapering and we’re excited to try it out for ourselves! the book sounds perfect.

• Martha says:

I’m in the US too, I guess that’ simportant??

• Martha says:

I feel dumb, I didn’t really follow directions! I would share with my friend Jess who is hoping for a baby soon and loves to save money but hasn’t considered cloth diapers!

312. Sarah Hull says:

I would share this book with my cousin and his wife. They are trying for a baby and open to the idea of cloth diapering! :) yay! I live in the US.

313. MK says:

I would share this with a family friend that runs a daycare. Hopefully it would help open her up to allowing cloth as an option with her babies!

314. Stephanie Goggin says:

I would give the book to a friend of mine who just had a baby 1 month ago, but isn’t using cloth!

315. Lindsee Dall says:

I would give this book to my friend who just had a baby and wants to cloth diaper but just hasn’t taken that final step to actually do it :)

316. Elisha says:

I would give the book to a pregnant friend of mine who is thinking about cloth diapering. I am located in the US.

317. jamie parker says:

I would love to have a copy of the book in my lending library! I’m a birth doula and it would be useful for my new moms!! I’m in the US and I provide free services to low income moms!

318. Adele says:

I would love my BFF to read this book, since she’s thinking about starting a family soon. I’d love for her to see from someone else that cloth diapers are economical, eco-friendly and adorable. Yes, they can be icky – but no more so than a disposal diaper. I’m in Canada btw. :)

319. Kati Polman says:

I could give this to my friend for sure. I have convinced my sister to use cloth but my friend is still on the fence and this book will more than likely push her over to the dark side. ;)

-USA-

320. Sara Myrick says:

I would share it with my husband! He is ok with me being excited about cloth but he isn’t quite there yet! (USA)

321. Becky says:

I would share this book with friends and family. I’m at that age where everyone is having babies.

322. Katherine Claytor says:

I would share with the friend I babysit for, she has one (in cloth) and another on the way, and she doesn’t know how she can handle two in cloth at once. I’d love to give her something to help! In the US

323. I would pass along to one of our wonderful readers at http://www.GreenGiftsGuide.com :)

324. TaraLucida says:

I could bring a copy into the daycare. There are only 2 other families there who use cloth.

325. Jenna says:

I would bring the book to the NICU I work at and convince my new mommy nurse friends or even possibly the hospital to go CLOTH!!!!! That would be great!

326. Rachel Shaffer says:

I would give the book to my sister to help her learn about cloth diapers.

327. Rachel H. says:

I’d share the book with my sister-in-law! My own sis already CD’s, but sis-in-law has a newborn :)

328. Stephanie H says:

I’ve had my eye on this book for myself, but I’d give it to a friend. ;)

329. Natalie Harrison says:

I would share the book with two of my close friends who both have new babies. They are on the fence about cloth diapers and I would love for them to know all the wonderful things that come with cloth diapering!!

I live in the US!

330. Michelle Small says:

RSVP as @rsj2000mrs

I have a good friend who is expecting first child in January. I would love to give this to her.

331. Katie M says:

I have a friend who is pregnant with her second baby. With her first baby she cloth diapered but only if they were at home. I want to encourage her to go full time- for both kids
    USA

332. Christine says:

I would give the book to a friend of mine! She is expecting in 2 weeks.

I’m in Canada!

333. Amy Worrell says:

I am so looking forward to the twitter party tonight!

334. Jill says:

USA! I have a blog friend who has a great niece about to be born — I would send it to her to share for the new mom’s questions!

335. Kaitlynn Stout says:

I would give the book to any of my friends. Most of them have never really heard of cloth diapering! I live in the US

336. KateA says:

I would share it with my family! My sisters think that cloth diapering is GROSS! but I love it and am now pretty much a cloth addict :)

Kate

337. Jodi W says:

I would give a copy to my sister with 3 kids!
    I am in the US

338. Erin m says:

I would donate to my library since I talk about cloth dipes to everyone- even strangers. I’m in the us.

339. Stephanie W. says:

I would share the book with my cousin who after having a third baby is looking for ways to cut costs for her family

340. Stephanie Klemm says:

I’d give it to my sister-in-law. She isn’t pregnant yet, but I think it would be something for her to think about. I’m in the US.

341. Maria I says:

I would share this book with new mommies I know. I’m in the US.

342. Erica M says:

I would give it to my friend Kirsten who is due with a baby boy next month!

343. Lindsay Thomas says:

I would bring it and share it at my MOPS group

344. Kimberly Dewey says:

My first born is 6 weeks old. After 4 weeks of CDing, I am completely hooked, addicted, and want to share with every mommy friend I know!

I am sharing my stash of newborn cloth diapers with my SIL who is expecting in March 2012.

I live in the US.

345. Sarah says:

I would try to get my brothers to use cloth diapers for there children. It is sooo much cheaper in the long run! United States

346. I would share it with my friend Myra. She just had her baby boy a few days ago (Desmond David) and even though she knows I cloth diaper, she hasn’t really thought about doing it herself.

We’re both in the US :)

347. Casey U says:

I would share it with all my friends who are having babies! Great starting tool!

348. Brittany says:

I would share the book with my babysitter who is considering having another baby!

349. Lily Kwan says:

I would share this book with my friend. I’m in the United States.

350. Hannah M says:

I would read this book myself first as we are expecting our first and then share it with a friend who is also expecting.
    altosax16 [at] gmail [dot] com

351. Jeannette says:

I would share this book with local friends through a book swap. I’m in the US.

352. Elisha says:

I want to share this book with a friend who is due in March. She isn’t anti-cloth, but she seems to think disposables are just easier. I would love to give her this book to show her how much better (and easier!) cloth is!

353. Amber Gould says:

I would share the cd book with my friend who just had a baby. She is on the fence about cloth diapering and is a little scared. I think the book would help her to make the leap:) I live in the US. Thanks!

354. I’ve always wanted to learn more about cloth diapers. So, I’m truly excited. And it doesn’t hurt that I love Twitter Parties! Fun Times!

355. coley r says:

i would love to give this to my sil when she has a lo!
    coleycoupons

356. Shannah Marie kemp says:

I would share the book with my younger brother who just had a baby but is learning all about cloth from me but only after I read of course haha jk. I’m in canada

357. Natalie Broderick says:

I would give it to my cousin Korin who is due in November, and my girlfriend Kate who is due in March!! I LOVE cloth diapers, they have changed my life!

358. Melissa says:

I would give the book to my cousin!

359. Holly Garnett says:

I would share with my newly pregnant friend. She is debating cloth :) I’m in the US.

360. libby hunt says:

I’d share with all the moms in my playgroup. i’m in the US.

361. Michelle Small says:

RSVP as @rsj2000mrs

USA

362. Angela Heffner says:

I would share this book with my sister who is just starting with cloth!
    I live in the usa!

363. Jodi Kershuk says:

I’m in the US. I would share this book with a few of my friends who are pregnant. I bought a couple of diapers for a friend of mine due next month, this would be great to get her started.

364. My daughter. She just found out she’s pregnant and is trying to be more “green” and natural. This would be great for her.

365. Heather says:

I would give a copy to a friend who just had a baby! I live in the United States

366. mary beth i says:

I would share with my SIL

367. It’s a great book! I’d give it to anyone considering switching to cloth diapers.

368. I would share with SIL and friends that will be having kids in a few years. Never to early to start learning and researching options. US

369. Katy says:

I’d give a copy to my new moms group for our lending library!!

370. Leanna H says:

I would share it with my sister
    I am in the US

371. angie smith says:

I’m in the US, and I would love to share cloth diapering wisdom with my friend , Tamara. She’s expecting her 3rd baby in Feb , and will have 3 babies under 3.

372. Emily Glover says:

Any client of Giving Diapers Giving Hope to get the started with the right info

373. Kim Leo says:

Oh I am in!

374. Sarah M says:

I would share it with my friend who is due on the 30th!
    I am in the US

375. Megan says:

I plan to share this book with my sister.

376. Cassi Paulson says:

Id share it with my sister and family!! im in the US

377. Katy Hawalka says:

I’d give a copy of the book to my new mom’s group for our lending library! I’m in the US.

378. Tailea says:

I would give a copy to my brother’s girlfriend who is due with my first nephew in February.

379. Heather G says:

@guitargirlut RSVP thank you

380. I would share this book with my older sister who has a baby and is too far away from me to see me use cloth diapers on person.

381. Jennifer McCarrell says:

I would give it to my friend Tamera who is due in Feb but on the fence about cloth diapers. Located in the US!

382. Melissa Miller says:

I would give a copy to my niece who just started out with cloth for her little one! <3

383. Madeline says:

I would love to share with a friend who is due today!

US

384. I could share (and do share) this with every pregnant momma I know! I even brought it up at my prenatal class tonight! (I’m in the US)

385. Erika says:

Gosh, I can’t tell you how much I would appreciate this right now.

386. Sarah says:

I have 4 friends who are PG and I would give it to one of them!

387. Kristen says:

I would share with my friend who is expecting her son in Jan!

388. Kristen says:

I would share with my friend who is currently expecting a son in Jan!

389. Nicolah says:

I would gift copies to friends!

390. Jenny R says:

I would share with my cousin, who is pregnant right now.

391. Excited for party! @ChaCha572 or @ChaCha572v2 (jail)

392. Bobbi Kilbarger says:

I’d share this with everyone in my family who is pregnant. I’m in the US

393. mbt sverige says:

I needed to put you one tiny remark to be able to say thank you the moment again with the fantastic things you have shown on this page. This is unbelievably open-handed with you to convey without restraint all that most people would’ve advertised for an ebook to help make some bucks on their own, and in particular considering that you might have tried it in case you desired. The suggestions likewise served to provide a easy way to be certain that other individuals have the identical eagerness much like my own to find out a great deal more on the topic of this matter. I believe there are millions of more pleasant periods in the future for many who scan your site.

Trackbacks

1. [...] http://ecochicparties.theecochic.com/2011/10/changingdiapers-twitter-party-with-kelly-wels-1018/ New to Twitter? Here is a link to a few popular tutorials to help you navigate your way around TweetGrid, TweetChat and more. TUTORIALS [...]

2. [...] tonight.  It’s not too late to register to win great prizes from our company sponsors.  http://ecochicparties.theecochic.com/2011/10/changingdiapers-twitter-party-with-kelly-wels-1018/ Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on [...]

3. [...] Prizes:  iPad 2, Nook Color, and TONS of “fluff”. For a complete listing visit here. [...]